Register to Get Tutoring Support
NOCE offers academic tutoring support to all students through the three NOCE Learning Centers in Anaheim, Cypress, and Wilshire (Fullerton).
**As all NOCE Centers are currently closed due to the global pandemic and social distancing order, students can call in for help or enroll in a free Canvas-based course to gain access to several resources, tips, and success support.
- Free tutoring
- Flexible hours
- Individualized or small-group teaching
- An open lab for students in all programs
Steps to Register:
New Student – Registration Steps
1. Apply for an NOCE Student ID
- First-time students can apply for a Student Identification (ID) number online.
- Applicants will receive an e-mail with registration instructions/information within two (2) business days of online submission.
- Click on the application below to apply for a Student ID: Apply Here
Note: DO NOT fill out this form if you have previously taken classes with North Orange Continuing Education, Cypress College, or Fullerton College. You already have a Student ID.
2. Register for Classes
Refer to the NOCE Class Schedule for class details.
- Once you have your Student ID, you must register for your course in myGateway.
- To access myGateway, visit https://mg.nocccd.edu and use your Student ID and password to log in.
- Once you have logged in, click on the WebStar button to register. You must have your course(s) CRNs to register.
- Read through this page for step-by-step instructions on How to Register for Classes.
- For registration support, call 714.808.4679 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- New students may register in Academic Tutoring and Support Labs by contacting:
Returning Student – Registration Steps
Welcome back! follow these steps to register:
- Students previously enrolled in the NOCE Learning Centers will be automatically enrolled in classes for the upcoming term.
- Continuing students interested in joining the Learning Centers course to receive academic support and tutoring services may call:
StarHelp can help you with filling out your NOCE application and accessing myGateway student portal.
StarHelp phone: 714.808.4679
StarHelp e-mail: email@example.com
The NOCE Business and Computer Skills Lab will help students with remote technical assistance.
NOCE At Home services is here to support students virtually!
- Help with how to access Zoom and Canvas.
- Access to online readiness videos for students to get helpful tips to succeed in online classes.
Business and Computer Skills Lab phone: 714.808.4712
We are here to help!
We want you to get enrolled so we can help you meet your goals. Contact us with questions.
Anaheim Learning Center
Cypress Learning Center
Wilshire Learning Center
Ready to Get Started?
NOCE Learning Centers can help you with academic tutoring in ALL instructional programs. Just apply to become an NOCE student!