Study for the GED/HiSET Exams with NOCE!
The NOCE GED/HiSET Program helps adults prepare for their high school equivalency (GED or HiSET) exams by providing academic support and convenient classes online and in-person.
NOCE provides a space to support students as they prepare to take the GED/HiSET exams. NOCE offers tutoring and classes at no cost to you! Take the next step with us!
- Tuition-Free Classes
- Instructor Led Lessons
- Free Tutoring
- Traditional and Online Classes
GED/HiSET Preparation Registration: New Students
New students looking to register for GED/HiSET Preparation classes can follow the steps below or on our new student registration web page.
1. Apply to NOCE!
First-time students can apply for a Banner ID number online. Applicants will receive an email within two business days of online submission.
2. Once you have your Banner ID, you must register for your course in MyGateway.
To access myGateway, visit https://mg.nocccd.edu and use your Banner ID and password to log in.
3. Once you have logged in, click on the WebStar button to register. You must have your course(s) CRNs to register.
For more detailed step by step instruction on how to register to a class, check out the page listed below:
4. Once registered, your instructor will reach out to you regarding how to access your course.
- Don’t see your course listed on the first day? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 714.808.4679.
GED/HiSET Preparation Registration: Returning Students
Returning GED/HiSET students can follow these steps to register:
1. Log into MyGateway, click on the WebStar button to register. You must have your course(s) CRNs to register.
To access myGateway, visit https://mg.nocccd.edu and use your Banner ID and password to log in. For more detailed step-by-step information on how to register for your class, check out the page listed below.