Learn more about the transition to college and career services available for NOCE students.
NOCE is here to help! We have several resources to support you in your career exploration or to set up a plan to continue your education into college or university.
Courses to Help with Transition
Transitioning to Cypress College (IHSS 300)
IHSS 300 is an online course designed to help NOCE High School Diploma, English as a Second Language Academic Success, and all other NOCE students successfully transition to college. The course includes:
- Identifying academic goals
- Designing a Student Education Plan
- Registration, financial aid, and learning resources
The ESL Academic Success Program
The program is designed for Intermediate-Advanced students who are interested in transitioning to college or vocational programs.
- Reading and Writing for Academic Success I (ESLA 1060): Reading for main ideas/details, sentence patterns, and the writing process.
- Listening and Speaking for Academic Success I (ESLA 1062): Listening to lectures, note-taking, presentation skills, and critical thinking.
For more information:
Please visit the ESL Academic Success Program Page
EOPS Fullerton College – Career Exploration (Counseling 141F – 1 Unit)
The course includes:
- Fullerton College and EOPS program overview
- Financial Aid
- Academic Counseling for associate degree
- University transfer
- Campus policies
- Campus resources
- Priority registration
For more information, contact:
EOPS Fullerton College
Or Visit the Fullerton College EOPS Page