Want to Advance in Your Management Career? NOCE is Here to Help!
NOCE’s Management Certificate trains students for a manager promotion. If you enjoy being in an office environment, working with customers, and managing a team, enroll today!
The Management Program covers topics like leadership, business law, finance, negotiations, marketing, and more. Complete the program to earn a certificate and start your new role as a manager.
What You’ll Learn
Students who complete the program will learn to:
- Use presentation skills, to speak more effectively
- Achieve higher job outcomes for sales, purchase and employees
- Understand contract details
- Understand financial and budget statements/reports
- Create letters, memos, and reports with proper business formatting
- Negotiate skills
To be eligible, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Complete an NOCE Admissions Application
- Complete an online general orientation at least 24 hours before registering
- Recommended – Have basic English reading, writing, and speaking skills, and/or be at an ESL intermediate low level
- Recommended – Basic math skills
- Additional program information:
NOCE’s programs can put you on the path for exciting new career opportunities and more earning potential.
Career Highlights & Opportunities
- English language – reading, writing, and speaking skills usually at or above an ESL (English as a Second Language) level of intermediate low
- Reading Comprehension – Reading work-related information
- Coordination – Changing what is done based on other people’s actions
- Monitoring – Keeping track of how well people and/or groups are doing in order to make improvements
- Active Listening – Listening to others, not interrupting, and asking good questions
The Management Certificate Program prepares students for a variety of entry-level management positions.
Many of the students entering this program take the certificate to gain a promotion within their current job.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I receive when finished and how long does it take?
Students who complete the Management program receive a certificate. The program can be completed in as little as eight months.
How much does it cost?
The Management courses are tuition-free. However, students are responsible for covering the cost of textbooks, software, course supplies, and a parking pass.
What are the jobs and how much do they pay in California?
Career opportunities include entry-level manager positions
Note: Salary and employment outlook is for Orange County, CA, and will vary depending on skill, experience, employer, and geographic location.
What I love the most about NOCE is the sense of community and inclusion that every single student and employee emanates. NOCE has been there for me at the right time, filling in the gaps of my education that I needed to continue my path. Melina Wulin
CTE Program Graduate – NOCE Student Leader & Management Certificate Program