The NOCE Cypress Center, Building 18, was established as a permanent building in 2008 on the Cypress College campus. This dedicated building, plus the second floor of the Technical Education II building, hosts courses, services, registration, as well as staff and faculty offices. NOCE Cypress Center’s staff provides excellent customer service by welcoming and helping students through their educational journey.
Admissions & Registration Assistance
In-Person Admissions & Records Assistance
We can help you in person! Our campuses are open. Walk-ins are welcome at any time during our open business hours. See the hours located below.
Cypress Center Hours:
Monday – Thursday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. (Bldg 18, Rm 100)
Monday – Thursday: 5 p.m. – 7 p.m. (TE2, Rm 207)
Fridays: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Online/Remote Admissions & Records Assistance
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
The Cypress Center is a dedicated space for NOCE classrooms and staff offices
Notable programs include:
- Basic Skills Learning and Tutoring Center
- High School Diploma Program open entry lab
- College Preparation Program classes
- Community Services Program classes
- Disability Support Services (DSS) classes
- English as a Second Language (ESL) classes
- ESL Learning Center
- Fitness and health classes
- Kids’ College and Teen Program classes
- Parenting Program classes
- Counseling and Student Services
- Curriculum Office