Connect with Us!
The North Orange County Community College District’s (NOCCCD) North Orange Continuing Education (NOCE) Administrative Offices are located at: 1830 W. Romneya Drive in Anaheim, California 92801.
Online/Remote Admissions & Registration Assistance
**All NOCE Centers are currently closed due to the global pandemic and social distancing order. However, students can still apply and register online. Our NOCE Admissions and Registration StarHelp team is available to help you:
- Phone: 714.808.4679
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Hours: Monday – Thursday from 7:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Fridays from 7:30 a.m. – 4 p.m.
StarHelp can help you with filling out your NOCE application and accessing myGateway student portal.
The NOCE Business and Computer Skills Lab will help students with remote technical assistance. NOCE At Home services are here to support students virtually!
- Help with how to access Zoom and Canvas
- Access to online readiness videos for students to get helpful tips to succeed in online classes
- Business and Computer Skills Lab phone: 714.808.4712
We are here to help! We want you to get enrolled and get started in your classes so you can meet your goals. Contact your individual program with questions related to class content.
- For general questions about NOCE, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Connect with Us on Social Media