Drive-Up WiFi Opens at NOCE Anaheim Campus to Facilitate Student Internet Access
To provide students with reliable internet access, NOCE has made Drive-Up WiFi available at its Anaheim Campus to all currently enrolled students.
Free WiFi Available in the First Level Student Parking, South of the Bistro Patio
Students may access free Wi-Fi from a safe distance within their vehicle in designated parking stalls in the first level student parking, south of the Bistro patio on a first-come, first-served basis. Drive-Up WiFi is available from 7:30 a.m. – 10 p.m. Monday through Thursday and until 5 p.m. on Friday.
- This opportunity is for only for NOCE currently enrolled students. Students must remain in their vehicles to maintain safe social distancing.
- Please enter campus from the main entrance off of Romneya Drive (address is 1830 W. Romneya Drive, Anaheim, CA 92801).
- Please park in every other stall in the designated areas.
- Students must wear a facial covering when interacting with any individual outside their vehicle, if needed.
- Restrooms will not be available.
- Drive-Up WiFi is intended for educational purposes only.
- Drive-Up WiFi areas will be monitored by the Campus Safety Department.
- Students must adhere to the Student Code of Conduct while utilizing the Drive-Up WiFi at the Anaheim Campus.
- An NOCE parking pass is not required, but students must be prepared to show an NOCE Student ID card or class schedule/bill for proof of enrollment upon request by school officials.
- For more information or additional assistance, please contact StarHelp at 714.808.4679 or email@example.com.
NOCE Wireless Instructions:
To join the wireless (WiFi) network at the NOCE Anaheim Campus:
- Go to Settings, select Network and Internet, select WiFi, to see a list of available wireless networks. You can take a shortcut by clicking on the symbol of a globe or WiFi signal on your home screen.
- In the list of available wireless networks, select ac_mywifi.
- You will be prompted for a username and password. Enter your 8-digit Student ID# as your username and the password used for MyGateway.
- If you need to reset your password, select forgot password. A student must have an email address on file with the school to reset their password. If you do not have an email address on file or want to confirm the address on file, please contact StarHelp at 714.808.4679 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If successfully connected, network will say connected.
Other Free WiFi Locations
NOCE students and Cypress College students are welcomed to access WiFi from a safe distance within a vehicle.
For more information:
Please visit, www.noce.edu/cypress-wifi
NOCE students and Fullerton College students are welcomed to access WiFi from a safe distance within a vehicle.
For more information:
Please visit, www.noce.edu/fullerton-wifi